Saturday, October 11, 2014

How to register T10 TM Promo? 2 days Unli-Text to Globe/TM

The newest offer from TM Telecom, if you are a TM subscriber it's a good news for you. It' because for only 10 pesos you can have 2 days unlimited text to CO-TM and CO-Globe users all over the nation. I'll tried already this promo and I really satisfied with the service, no text delay, no hassle for registration, just replied a confirmation immediately.

Here what I had done, I load 20 pesos here in the nearest loading station in my area. Then, I go to the write message and I'll Key-in T10 then I send it to 8888.

After sending my registration, I received immediately the confirmation for the successful registration. And not only Text, you can also avail Call for 15 minutes, to work it, you are going to have an extra balance in your account not least than 5 pesos. The avail simply text C5 to 8888.

Take note that you can only avail the extra call promo if you are currently registered to T10. To make it clear, you will be spending 15 pesos to have 2 days unli-text and 15 minutes calls to Globe and TM subscribers nationwide.

This promo is available anytime for all Touch Mobile subscribers nationwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment